GEOGRAPHY HIGH SCHOOL

Hitler was born and raised in the nation of ________________. A. Austria
B. Germany
C. France
D. Great Britain

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Hitler was born and raised in Austria until going to Germany in 1913 (I believe).

Related Questions

MIDDLE SCHOOL

What is 3 thing that elevation does to climate

Answers

It's gets colder, wetter, and not much sun is received.
HIGH SCHOOL

Physical geography examines the culture, political systems, social systems, economic systems, and characteristics of various peoples—why they eat certain foods, practice a chosen religion, or why they select a particular mode of transportation.

Answers

Answer:

This is false.

Explanation:

These are examples of human geography or culture. Physical geography is a discipline within Geography and Earth Sciences. It´s concerned with the spatial characteristics of the diverse natural phenomena associated with Earth and its parts (lithosphere, biosfere, hydrosphere and the atmosphere).

HIGH SCHOOL

What is a fjord, and a foehn?

Answers

A fjord is a long, deep, narrow body of water that reaches far inland. Fjords are often set in a U-shaped valley with steep walls of rock on either side. Fjords are found mainly in Norway, Chile, New Zealand, Canada, Greenland, and the U.S. state of Alaska.

foehn- a warm, dry wind descending a mountain, as on the north side of the Alps.

Answer:

A  fjord is a long, narrow, deep inlet of the sea between high cliffs, as in Norway and Iceland, typically formed by submergence of a glaciated valley.

A foehn is a hot southerly wind on the northern slopes of the Alps.

PLZ GIVE ME A BRANILY :)

HIGH SCHOOL

Culture is ____ a factor in world conflict

Answers

Culter is often a factor in world conflict.


This is because all areas of the world have different cultures. Some areas of the world are offended by or dislike other cultures which can create hostility between groups of people.
Always is correct answer.

Culture is always a factor in world conflict.

Hope it helped you.

-Charlie
HIGH SCHOOL

What type of texture results when extrusive igneous rock cools so quickly that crystallization does not occur. A.glassy. B. Aphanitic. C.phaneritic. D.porphyritic

Answers

Glassy would be the answer
COLLEGE

The _______ is the area in which sediment is deposited along the shore. A. cove B. beach C. cave D. headland

Answers

B. The beach :D!!!!!!!!!!!!
A cove would be my answer

HIGH SCHOOL

South America's most populous city is located in which country

Answers

Brazil is the most populated country 
MIDDLE SCHOOL

30% of the earths surface is made up of?
A. Water
B. desert
C. land
D. cities

Answers

Surface of the Earth:  Most of the Earth's surface (70%) is covered with water, and the remaining 30% is taken up by the seven continental landmasses. However, underneath the water that fills the oceans, and the dirt and plants that cover the continents, the Earth's surface layer is made of rock.

HIGH SCHOOL

How were the teachings of early Christianity passed on?

Answers

Storys were told person to person.
Random Questions