MATHEMATICS MIDDLE SCHOOL

D-10-2d+7=8+d-10-3d

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:


Related Questions

HIGH SCHOOL

Richard has 5 markers in a backpack. One of them is black and one is red. Find the probability Richard will reach into the backpack without looking and grab the black marker and then reach in a second time and grab the red marker. Express your answer as a fraction in simplest form.

Answers

!/5x1/5 =2/5

!/5 one possible of the total of 5

Multiply both

HIGH SCHOOL

How many different ways can a president and vice president be selected from a class of 22? 484
462
44

Answers

Answer: 462

Step-by-step explanation:

Given: The total number of students in a class = 22

Then to select a president and vice president from the class, we need to use Permutations such that the number of different ways can a president and vice president be selected from a class of 22 is given by :-

The answer is D22,2=22*21=462
HIGH SCHOOL

Find the exact circumference of a circle with the given radius.
36 inches

Answers

its gonna be 2 times 3.14 times 36 and that would give me 226.08
MIDDLE SCHOOL

Billy has a gift card with a $150 balance. He buys several video games that cost $ 15 each. After the purchases, his gift card balance is $45. Write an equation to help find out how many video games Billy bought. How many games he bought

Answers

Answer:

(Gift card's original Balance - Balance after purchases)  Answer / cost of game

(150 - 45) = 105.     105/15 = 7

He bought 7 games

Step-by-step explanation:

You do the 150 - the 45 to see how much he had spent.

Divide by the cost and it shows how much he bought

Answer:

v = (b - n)/p

if v = # of games; b = original balance; n = new balance; p = price per game

v = 7; billy bought 7 games

Step-by-step explanation:

v = (150 - 45)/15 = 105/15= 7

HIGH SCHOOL

Annika sells 6 inch pies for $5.00 and 8 inch pies for $9.00 each. Last week she sold twice as many 6 inch pies as she did 8 inch pies. She made $133.00 from her sales. Annika defined x as the number of 6 inch pies she sold and y as the number of 8 inch pies she sold.

Answers

The question is
Find the values of x and  y

Let
x---------> the number of 6-inch pies Annika sold 
y--------> the number of 8-inch pies Annika sold 

we know that
x=2y------> equation 1
5x+9y=133---> equation 2
substitute the equation 1 in equation 2

5*[2y]+9y=133
10y+9y=133
19y=133
y=7
x=2y-----> x=2*7-----> x=14

the answer is
the number of an 6-inch pies is 14
 the number of an 8-inch pie is 7

Answer:

Only number 1 is correct trust me on this

Step-by-step explanation:

MIDDLE SCHOOL

Calculate 30days monthly dose for each prescription. 1. Order: Alprazolam 2 mg take 1 tab by mouth twice a day for 30days. How many total tablets will the patient take for 1 month (30days)
Give:

2. Order: Tramadol Hychloride 10mg take 1 tab by mouth 4 times a day before meal for 30days. How many total tablets will the patient take for 30days?
Give:

Answers

1. 60 tablets

2. 120 tablets

Step-by-step explanation:

1. Order: Alprazolam 2 mg take 1 tab by mouth twice a day for 30days. How many total tablets will the patient take for 1 month (30days)

As the patient has to take 1 tablet twice a day, that will be 2 tablets per day so the total number of tablets will be:

And

60*2 = 120 mg

2. Order: Tramadol Hychloride 10mg take 1 tab by mouth 4 times a day before meal for 30days. How many total tablets will the patient take for 30days?

As the patient has to take 4 tablets each day, that means the total tablets for one month or 30 days will be:

And

120*10 = 1200 mg

Hence,

1. 60 tablets

2. 120 tablets

Keywords: Multiplication,

Learn more about operations at:

  • brainly.com/question/10754198
  • brainly.com/question/10771256

#LearnwithBrainly

COLLEGE

A river flows due south at 4 mi/h. A swimmer attempting to cross the river heads due east swimming at 2 mi/h relative to the water. Find the true velocity of the swimmer as a vector. (Assume that the i vector points east, and the j vector points north.)

Answers

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

velocity of river with respect to ground = 4 mi/h south

Velocity of swimmer with respect to river = 2 mi/h east

According to the formula of relative velocity

Where, V(S,G) be the velocity of swimmer with respect to ground, it is true velocity of swimmer.  

HIGH SCHOOL

HELP PLEASE ASAP An investor bought 2,500 shares of a stock for $8 a share. He estimates the probability that the stock will rise to a value of $32 a share is 22%, and the probability it will fall to $3 a share is 78%. What is the expected value of the investor’s profit from buying the stock?

A. $23,450
B. $18,291
C. $5,159
D. $3,450

Answers

Answer: D. $3,450
Given: 2,500 shares of a stock bought for $8 a share
Probabilities:  the stock will rise to a value of $32 a share is 22%                                                  the stock will fall to $3 a share is 78%
Question: What is the expected value of the investor’s profit from buying the stock?
Solution: (22%(32-8)-78%(8-3))2500
                (.22(24)-.78(5))2500
                (5.28-3.9)2500
                (1.38)2500
                3450
MIDDLE SCHOOL

Some Native American tribes made jewelry with Dentalia shells. Each Dentalia shell is about 1.5 inches long. About how much longer would a necklace made with 24 shells be than a necklace made with 18 shells? Use compatible numbers.

Answers

Answer-

The necklace with 24 shells is longer than the necklace with 18 shells by 9 inches.

Solution-

Length of each dentalia shell = 1.5 inches

Length of the necklace made with 24 shells = 24×1.5 = 36 inches

Length of the necklace made with 18 shells = 18×1.5 = 27 inches

The necklace with 24 shells is longer than the necklace with 18 shells by the amount of ,

= 36 - 27 = 9 inches

∴ The necklace with 24 shells is longer than the necklace with 18 shells by 9 inches.

( ∵ As the numbers are already rounded off or natural numbers, so we don't have to round them off or use the compatible numbers.)

Random Questions